Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Strength & Weakness Census

It was time for this post. It was long overdue. A disappointing day wherein I squandered an opportunity (not to approach, but for social advancement) made me force myself to do this post. I think everyone should do this, perhaps yearly, so you know where you stand and what you need to work on.

Strengths:

  • I am an extremely fast learner.
  • When I want to be, I am very sociable and gregarious, and tend to dominate my interactions quite quickly. I'm a great conversationalist, since I know a lot about a large variety of topics.
  • I'm creative, quick-witted, and adaptable.
  • I can plan very far ahead.
  • I'm pretty grounded in myself and my trajectory, so I don't care so much about external setbacks.

Weaknesses:

  •  I am extremely self-critical at times, as I've mentioned before. I've worked on this and reduced it, but it's still present. This means I tend to get insecure about a few things that are really nothing to bat an eye over.
  • I over think things. Analysis paralysis is a very present state within me.
  • I procrastinate, though I've lessened the impact of this.
  • I need to budget my time better. This is key, and this is why I fell down last night. It's hard for me to concentrate on one thing at a time for too long (unless it's fitness-related). I really just need to impose a harsher discipline, even though I've done a lot better on this in the past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment