Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Quarterly Report - Q3 2014

Yep, it's that time again. The year sure is passing isn't it? Time to outline once again how I've done with regards to my four major goals for the year.

1. I've continued to progress with my writing, but it has slacked somewhat this quarter in comparison with the first two. I did want to finish by August, but I haven't. The end is drawing nearer, but I need to write at a higher frequency. There have been other things in the way, but those things will soon draw to a close. I also realize that this is an excuse somewhat, and I don't want to make those.

2. Again this is the one that's seen the most improvement. Aside from continuing to contact some old friends (one of whom I saw last week), I have approached and dated more women this quarter than I have in my entire life, and my game is improving by leaps and bounds. I've dedicated a lot of energy to it this past quarter (when it's been warm) and will now need to figure out how to maintain it over this quarter when it cools off. I also need to get together with my friends at a higher frequency.

3. I had a bad allergy season in September, which caused me to slack somewhat, but my physique has made some gains, particularly on my shoulders and abs. My obliques have developed more, and I think I'm starting to see the shadows of my four pack becoming a six pack. Perhaps the next stage of my fitness regimen will be to devote certain full days to certain body parts (such as a day for shoulders, etc.), but I will have to see.

4. This front has mostly been filled with me taking a real estate sales licensing course. I'm finished with it now, and am ready for the proctored exam next Monday. I expect to have my sales license within a month. This will allow me to devote more time to my book and Showdown of Arms.

Rundown:

Writing: Satisfactory
Social Development: Excellent
Workouts/Exercise/Nutrition: Good
Making Money: Progressing, but needs improvement

No comments:

Post a Comment