Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Quarterly Report - Q2 2015

The second quarter has come and gone, and it's gone quite productively. The highlight of the coming third quarter will likely be attending the Roosh World tour in New York City on July 18th. I'm greatly looking forward to meeting the community that has helped me so greatly, and for once to feel like I'm not alone wandering the freak show.

But in reflecting on the second quarter, much indeed has been done, and I've set up more things to come towards accomplishing my yearly goals.

1. This is turning out to be more of a challenge than I would like. I've been on a few interviews, but no luck so far. I'll just keep at it. There are actually a couple of things on the horizon right now that will or won't materialize soon. We'll have to see. My websites at least have made a lot more money in the past three months. Tweaking the ads a bit seems to have done the trick. I've decided to focus mostly on the OBD Wiki, as it gets a good amount of traffic. To that end I've recently launched a companion blog. As the wiki continues to recover, I expect the revenue to increase.

Overall: Satisfactory

2. I've polished my book into quite the masterpiece indeed. I'm actually surprised it came out as good as it did. Sometimes it felt like I was just typing out words to put them on a page as I did the bulk of the writing last year. Overall, I'm really impressed and proud of the work I've accomplished. If there is a road to True Glory for me in this life, this will be it. In a world of degenerate, soulless art, motivated more by ideological purity than quality in expression of the human condition, I hope to cause an earthquake in favor of the latter. I'm a bit at a loss as to where to go from here, but I'm certain some guys at the Roosh World Tour can help me out.

Overall: Good

3. I've been slacking this quarter. No ifs ands or buts. However, if #1 materializes, I will be soon getting the work in on my fitness that I need to take my physique to the next level.

Overall: Poor

4. This has actually seen the most improvement - in a surprise way. My social circle suddenly expanded at the end of April by pure chance - I met some guys while out doing some day game. This is probably an unexpected consequence of doing cold approaches and demonstrates its power - you never know who you will wind up meeting. Since then, I've been out to good events, started doing some nightgame, and may have a career opportunity on the horizon. Overall, I'm excited to see where this goes.

Overall: Excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment